Therapeutic Massage Therapy
Therapeutic massage is a part of manual therapy used to relieve muscle and joint pain. It is a 100% natural and safe treatment technique that can help you to treat musculoskeletal problems. If you are experiencing pain or stiffness in your body, your doctor and physical therapists may recommend therapeutic massage in Las Vegas, to manage and ease the pain.
Using soft-tissue manipulation techniques, trained and licensed massage therapists can help you to reduce fatigue and stress while improving blood circulation. This non-invasive treatment can also improve the body’s lymphatic, circulatory, and neurological functioning without any medication or surgical procedure. A regular massage can help your body in numerous ways. In this session, we will discuss the advantage of therapeutic massage therapy.
How Does Therapeutic Massage Therapy Help You?
Therapeutic massage manipulates the body’s soft tissues to ease stress and relieve pain. Massage therapy from a trained and skilled therapist can help you to restore your range of motion and flexibility.
In the massage session, a therapist utilizes their hands, elbows, or fingers to apply gentle pressure to your affected body area such as back, neck, or shoulder. Massaging a specific area helps relax the affected muscles and increase blood flow. Improved blood circulation helps to decrease inflammation, swelling, and pain. The circulatory effect of massage therapy is beneficial to promote the body’s natural healing and treat some inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
What Conditions Benefit From This Treatment?
Therapeutic massage in Las Vegas, NV, can reduce anxiety and treat chronic illnesses such as cancer. Different physical conditions can be treated by massage therapy, including
- Stress-related tension
- Cancer-related fatigue
- Sleep disorders
- High blood pressure
- Chronic pain such as back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain
- Nerve pain
- Digestive disorder
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Sports injury
- Soft tissue strains
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Frozen Shoulder
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Common cold and flu
- Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Breast Cancer & other types of cancer
- Asthma & Bronchitis
Advantages Of Therapeutic Massage
Massage treatment is designed to improve the flow of lymph and blood in the body in order to reduce muscle pain and inflammation. There are different benefits of this manual therapy. Some of them are given below:
- Therapeutic massage in Las Vegas, NV, is one of the best options to relieve your muscle tension and stress.
- Regular massage can reduce the incidence of sleep insomnia and improve sleep quality.
- With this treatment technique, you can relax your muscle and decrease the pain level.
- It also helps you treat different chronic pain such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, etc.
- Massage therapy not only decreases the pain but improves the flexibility and range of motion.
- This treatment can reduce stress and depression-related issues.
- Massage promotes natural healing and reduces pain by improving the flow of nutrient and oxygen-rich blood to the affected area.
- Your therapists may use massage therapy to improve the strength and flexibility of your core muscles to prevent future injury.
- A massage session can help you to reduce anxiety and improve your mood.
- A therapist can help you improve your posture and prevent future injury and pain.
- Relieve muscle spasm
- Improve the movement and fallibility
- Reduce muscle stiffness
- Ease inflammation, swelling, and pain
- Relieve trigger points
- Reduce tension-related headaches
- Reduce the formation of scar tissue after an injury
- Improve health and nourishment of skin
- Promote greater relaxation
- Improve immune function
- Prevent sleep disorder
- Promote the faster healing of soft tissues and decrease the recovery time
- Improve the joint and limb flexibility
Risks Of Massage Therapy
Therapeutic massage in Las Vegas, NV, is a safe and effective treatment technique. However, this technique may not be suitable if you have
- Severe osteoporosis
- A very low platelet count
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Burn or healing wounds
- Bleeding disorder
- Skin-related issues
A combination of massage therapy and physical exercises can help you to ease your pain and restore your active life. Before starting a massage session, discuss your medical history or physical issues with your doctor or therapist. They can help you to develop a personalized treatment plan. Your massage therapists may use different techniques and essential oils for better results.